[Qgis-developer] Processing > save as script py

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:36:59 PST 2014

Yes, it was removed. Basically i didn't have time to reimplement it and it
had to be done again from scratch, because the model architecture changed
completely. Since there are many improvements with the new modeler, i
considered it worthwhile releasing it without this feature that i think is
not one of the most important ones (and actually was not even a finished
one, since not all models could be exported)

I hope to have it ready for a future version, though