[Qgis-developer] Installin IntraMaps Roam

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 13 09:22:30 PST 2014

Il 11/11/2014 11:30, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:

> Did you build a project using the config manager first?  Roam itself is just the
> viewer there is a different application to make the projects.

OK, now I got it, thanks (I know, I should have RTFM first). After config, the viewer
seems to run fine. Apparently the setup creates an older version of the project (not
2.6).
BTW: any plans for a long term support of this interesting app? Wouldn't it be nice
to include it in QGIS master, to make it easily available to all QGIS users?
Ready to help with testing if necessary.
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html