[Qgis-developer] Improving the legend for map-units, data-defined symbology, diagrams and labels

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 13 15:22:02 PST 2014

I correct myself regarding issue 1:

It is not unpredictable and even corresponds nicely with the scale - so
map display and legend display are nicely in sync. But I think we need
to be able to restrict legends where map units are involved to a certain
min/max scale range. So the symbols don't get too big or too small and
get into each others way.

Andreas