[Qgis-developer] pb with change attribute value

Nejia nejia at spaceyes.fr
Fri Nov 14 07:48:24 PST 2014

Hi,

I have a tool that allow to edit attribute of features (only one attribute):

1-      I select the feature by click on it: vectorLayer->getFeatures(
QgsFeatureRequest().setFilterRect( tSelectRect ).setFlags(
QgsFeatureRequest::ExactIntersect ))

2-      Modify the attribute

3-      Validate attribute change : vectorLayer->changeAttributeValue(
fId(), iField, newValue,oldValue );

The attribute change in attribute table but not on the label (layer is
labeled with the attribute) and in the identify result dialog.

I compile my plugin with libraries of Qgis 2.6 shipped with OSGeo4W.

Best regards

Nejia