[Qgis-developer] Continuous Integration / Testing with TravisCI

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Nov 18 08:30:15 PST 2014

Il 18/11/2014 16:29, Vincent Picavet ha scritto:

> I second Tim on the mandatory tests with features, time to strengthen the
> rules for even more quality.

I think this would be a good move, so customers are warned they have to pay also for
the test. It will be difficult to implement for the works now in progress though.
IMHO it wouold be important also to clarify how to define a function, and how
extensive a test should be.
Definitely another step towards maturity.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html