[Qgis-developer] Saga:slopeaspecurvature

Nagy Robert nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 04:00:59 PST 2014

Hey my name is Robert. I'm using windows 7 on 64 bit and using Qgis
2.6.0.
Hey i'm trying to process some Tifs from the console using the
processing toolbox and saga:slopeaspectcurvature.
this is pretty much how my code looks like:

##vectorlayer=raster
import glob
from PyQt4.QtCore import *
from PyQt4.QtGui import *
from qgis.core import *
import qgis.utils
import os
from osgeo import gdal
import numpy as np
import osr
import math
import processing
import PIL.Image as Image
import sys
sys.path.append('C:/newpython64/Lib/site-packages')
from libtiff import TIFF

output=processing.runalg("saga:slopeaspectcurvature",vectorlayer,
1,'E:/Master/slope/asdsa.tif',None, None, None, None)

the result is a map. But the range for slope is between 0 and 1. if i
execute slope from the toolbox, then i get a perfectly normal range with
values. the intensities are identical( every pixel has the same colour
in one slope image as in the other), but the values are totally
different. This is independent of what kind of method i use from the
"saga:slopeaspectcurvature". Am i running the code wrong? If im running
the code wrong, i would appretiate if you would give me some guidance.
Thank you very much!

Best
Robert
norway