[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.6 compilation on Windows

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Nov 24 07:36:31 PST 2014

Hi Martin,

On Mon, 24. Nov 2014 at 15:46:26 +0100, Martin Landa wrote:
> > flex --version
> flex version 2.5.4

flex NEWS says "Support for reentrant C scanners has been added" for 2.5.6

I use flex from cygwin on Windows.

> > Looks like the CMake find modules need updated to look for those binaries. I
> > suppose you could also build the latest packages yourself.

> But I am still getting the same error. Rather that updating CMake file
> it would make sense to include required version of flex and bison into
> OSgeo4W environment I would say. Any idea how to solve this problem?

We don't include all build tools in OSGeo4W anyway.  I updated INSTALL to point
out the required version and added links to cygwin instead.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode