[Qgis-developer] QGIS custom widgets with python plugins

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:35:16 PST 2014

Hi Stefan,

To properly compile the UI file using pyuic4, you need to have the uic
widget plugin installed.

This is the file qgis_customwidgets.py that should be located in
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyQt4/uic/widget-plugins/

This file can be either installed by the package python-qgis-common or
using -WITH_CUSTOM_WIDGETS=TRUE if you compile your own QGIS (I suppose
this requires a make install).

Let me know if this helps.

Best wishes,

Denis