[Qgis-developer] (no subject)

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 01:58:43 PST 2014

Hi
In QGIS versions before 2.6 , I could right click and show a custom "popup
menu" from the QgsMapCanvas, but not anymore. Its like something is
consuming the right click event on the QgsMapCanvas.
Do anyone know anything about this?
How can I get a right click event from the QgsMapCanvas again?

I have connected a slot to the customContextMenuRequested signal of the
QWidget where on my QgsMapCanvas instance is displaying. In versions before
2.6 i could display my custom menu on a right click on the QgsMapCanvas,
but not anymore. :-(

Regards
Theuns Heydenrych