[Qgis-developer] Problems with developing custom c++ qgis application with QtCreator and MSVC2008 on Windows

eliu1234 lby20102 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:30:44 PST 2014

Thanks for the link.
I have checked out the C++ code example on Github before. But it is just
kinda frustrating to see that the examples are mostly from 5 years ago and
so much have changed. Also, for the add_raster_layer example in particular,
I setup the whole project on my computer and try to add a layer, it reports
an invalid layer. So right now, I have no idea what to change in order for
the code to work.

Nejia wrote