[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Style widget ergonomics

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Wed Oct 1 11:58:34 PDT 2014

Hi,
this was already suggested by Anita If I remember well, and I agree with
that too.
FYI,  I will be funding that very soon, as a consultation is on here about
homogeneizing those style interfaces, focusing on a more clear and
functional UI for size varying analyses, and finally implement legend for
size varying items.
I think that will be a good topic at the hackfest, the consultation ends few
days after Essen.
Cheers
Régis