[Qgis-developer] RFC for python server plugins ready for voting

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:13:45 PDT 2014

Hello,

this afternoon at the HF in Essen we had a meeting about my proposal
to implement python plugins for the server side

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/pull/4

I've collected your comments and finalized the proposal with the more
complete implementation, that will offer much more flexibility for
plugins to implement new features and modify existing ones.

If you like you can read the slides online here:
http://www.itopen.it/qgis-server-plugins/

The RFC is now open for voting, please give some feed-back!

Thanks!

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it