[Qgis-developer] RFC for python server plugins ready for voting

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 04:17:42 PDT 2014

The slides dont say nothing about the optionality of this.

Should be possible to disable all the python side using some compile settings ?
like

"disable-python-server-side" ?

Or enable it only for speciic project.

So avoid to have more insances.
Something with python capability and other without python capability ?

Aso a last question is the accounting.

At least of lesser site, the usual user accounting is using
single-sign-on solutions with https.
Is this supported ?.

Obviously it should supported directly from qgis-server otherwise it
is exposed to the

"man in the middle attack."

A.