[Qgis-developer] RFC for python server plugins ready for voting

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:13:25 PDT 2014

+1 for the observer pattern. Having the ability to install "middlewares"
within the flow would be great. In this case I would suggest to consider
the opportunity to choose the plugin execution order (i.e. plugin1 request
processing should happen before plugin2, etc.).

+0 in case of the 404 method is employed. In this case I prefer to use an
app out of qgis server...