[Qgis-developer] QLR relative vs absolute paths - opinions needed

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:07:53 PDT 2014

Hey all,

I would like to get some opinions on how the currently QLR feature in 2.4
works.  Currently the QLR will have absolute paths if the project is set to
have them, or relative if the project is set in that mode.
I'm not sure I really like this as it's a bit magic with what you will get
and means you can't make a relative QLR from a absolute path based project.

Do you think this needs to be an option for each QLR when saving?

- Nathan