[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.6

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:27:01 PDT 2014

Hi Nyall

Sorry for the late reply. In case you want to add the changes in
Processing, the most important ones are.

- New modeler. The modeler has been rewritten, and now provides extra
functionality such as allowing nested models with no depth limit. Models
are now stored as JSON files. Backwards compatibility is kept, so all
models can still be used.
-On-line collection of models and scripts. Models and scripts can be
downloaded from the online collection and installed directly from the
Processing interface. The collection will be expanded with new scripts and
models provided by Processing users.

Let me know if you need something else.

Cheers