[Qgis-developer] Multiple QgsMapCanvas, limits and opportunities

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 00:40:05 PDT 2014

as suggested by Alexander Bruy I open a new thread continuing
discuttion opened in the thread:
"Map swipe tool in QGIS"
having different mapCanvas embedded in a QTabWidget (as proposed in
the patch) I think is not as useful to the user as having multiple
canvas as proposed by the Dockable Mirror Map plugin.

reading the Nathan's code of the swipe tool I found the limit to swipe
among images that share the same crs.

regards, Luigi Pirelli