[Qgis-developer] What does mean "empty tables" in "attribute table" item properties in a print composer?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:07:18 PDT 2014

On 12/10/2014 3:27 am, "Junior Delaz" <delazj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed, this a desirable behavior: user may want to show empty rows when
there are not enough matching features. This is what I was looking for when
using this option. But having this one working for a table and none among
the three other options is a bit confusing for the user. I spent at least
an hour on testing why these options didn't work and I'm afraid I won't be
the last.

> Don't you think that "draw empty rows" can be a separate option (may be a
checkbox)? It'll have its effects on every frame with too higher rows for
the features.
> The other three options in the combobox will work only when there is no
row (on real empty tables).

That's a good idea. Can you file a bug report and assign me? I'll tackle it
before 2.6 release.

Nyall