[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.6

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Oct 14 04:19:20 PDT 2014

Hi Denis:

http://changelog.linfiniti.com/qgis/version/2.6.0/

is actually this application:

https://github.com/kartoza/projecta

So if you have features you want to add, please do and also upload
screenshots etc.

There is the notion of approving 'feature entries', so different users
have different roles.

Tim managed the earlier versions, by rewriting text and asking people
for better screenshots or additional information etc.
Not sure if he is available now, if not it would be nice if somebody
else takes this job.

When the changelog is final, we can get a rst version of it whichi is
then used to pull a copy into the website and become a translatable
source like eg:

http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog240/

I cc Tim to ask if he is available for this or not.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde