[Qgis-developer] QGIS certification

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 15 00:13:53 PDT 2014

On 15-10-14 01:32, Trevor Wiens wrote:
> Thanks Tim. That looks like a good planfor long term releases. I'll sign
> onto that list to see how I can contribute on the training side.

Hi Trevor,

one of the idea's for educational material, is to put an 'index' page in
the QGIS website, pointing to material available on external websites.

A first page is created here:

http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/trainingmaterial/index.html

you can either add links to that page, OR (if you have a lot to
tell/show) create a new page and link to it on the index page,
describing your material and pointing to your site.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde