[Qgis-developer] QgsFeatureRequest.NoGeometry flag makes iterator return no features

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:45:32 PDT 2014

I need to iterate over a layer without the need of geometries.
I rembember I used this flag time ago and it worked fine. Now, if I set
this on the feature request, I get an empty set of features from the
iterator. Am I doing something wrong?

req = QgsFeatureRequest(QgsExpression('$area>1000,00'))
reg.setFlags(QgsFeatureRequest.NoGeometry)
feats = [f for f in mylayer.getFeatures(req)]

if a set the flags to QgsFeatureRequest.Noflags the iterator returns the
correct features.

giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri