[Qgis-developer] about the cmakelist.txt file in the project

李杨 gisyangli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 03:36:09 PDT 2014

 i have a question about the qgis project oragnize. Is those CMakelists.txt
file is write by hand? Not generated by some software.

Is the process is like that? first developer write the cmakelist.txt file,
the other developer can use the cmakelist.txt file under CMAKE to configure
and generate project for different platform. then compile the whole
project. Is my statement right?

SO my question appears, If i need make some custom modification basing
qgis. Is my right process would be like that:   first write some similar
cmakelist.txt file for my custom qgis project. then using cmake to
generate, then build the project.

thanks.

--
Yang Li