[Qgis-developer] v.generalize in Processing: wrong output projection

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Oct 19 23:45:07 PDT 2014

Il 19/10/2014 11:30, Andre Joost ha scritto:

> The parameters are the same, so not really wrong. QGIS often does not recognize
> similar projections when the name does not fit.
>
> The only thing missing is the +wgs84 parameter from EPSG:23030:
>
> +proj=utm +zone=30 +ellps=intl +towgs84=-87,-98,-121,0,0,0,0 +units=m +no_defs

exactly, in fact there is a shift due to that

> Those parameters are often ignored in shapefiles, and QGIS does not find the right
> EPSG code without them.

do you know if there is a ticket about this? it is unclear to me where exactly the
problem belongs:
* the processing backend adding a (from QGIS point of view) malformed prj
* Processing itself not copying the right prj to the output
* QGIS failing to interpret valid parameters
or?
thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu