[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [Qgis-user] qgis chugiak reshape features tool doesn't work

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Oct 20 01:48:45 PDT 2014

Resending this email from the user list to the dev list.

@Umberto: you have more chance to get this done if you sent this to the
developers list. But it is good to advertize this kind of fixes and try
to get this into QGIS in this way! Thank!

@devs: does this look like a viable fix for the problem?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde