[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Iconset from Google

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Oct 22 10:04:25 PDT 2014

Il 22/10/2014 10:03, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
> I remember Nathan said that desktop part is in good shape and can be easily
> merged. But maybe with latest API breaks situation changed.

IMVHO we need this function a lot, and we need to be realistic: of course a fully
integrated solution, entirely under our control is by far preferable, but if nobody i
going to implement it anytime soon, a temporary solution would be good, in order to
start building our symbol collection, that can be migrated to the Great Final
Solution when ready.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu