[Qgis-developer] Delay 2.6 release?..

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:50:08 PDT 2014

So, we're a couple of hours out from release and unfortunately I don't
think that master is in a release ready state just yet. There's quite
a few serious blockers in the queue, including #11475, #11457 and
#11455.

But my real concern is that these don't seem to be slowing down - new
blockers are being filed every day. I think we need an extra week for
things to stabilise and slow down before release. This worked really
well for 2.4, which was one of the most stable QGIS versions in the
2.0 series.

Opinions?

Nyall