[Qgis-developer] Vector equivalent of a VRT

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Sun Oct 26 07:30:58 PDT 2014

On 2014/10/26 16:22, Even Rouault wrote:
> You likely need to add the attribute  relativeToVRT="1" in <SrcDataSource> so
> that the paths are interpreated relatively to the VRT file.
>
> i.e.
>
>   <SrcDataSource
> relativeToVRT="1">2730/2730_RIVER_LINE_2006_06.shp</SrcDataSource>

Magic! - It works.
I did have the relativeToVRT in an earlier version, but my syntax was wrong.

I've got some general VRT queries, but I'll start a new thread on those.

Big thanks and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za