[Qgis-developer] error when saving modified features via wfs-t/qgis server

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Tue Oct 28 01:39:16 PDT 2014

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:46:54 +0100
> From: Ren?-Luc Dhont <rldhont at gmail.com>
> To: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] error when saving modified features via
>         wfs-t/qgis server
>
> Hi Giovanni,
>
> If tinyows and QGIS-Server can't save feature through WFS-T, it's
> probably an issue in the QGIS WFS Client, isn't it ?

HI René-Luc, thanks for the answer.

The tiny-ows issue seems to be isolated to the server side (or how I
configured it), as I can't find a client that works.

On the other hand I think there is an issue with qgis-server: qgis as
client can edit/modify with no issues certain features (ex: polygons)
published on geoserver, but the same features published with qgis
server return the error I posted in my first message. If the feature
is generalized, at some point the error when saving does not show
anymore.

cheers

-- Giovanni --