[Qgis-developer] Delay 2.6 release?..

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Oct 28 02:50:43 PDT 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 12:09:55PM +0100, Luca Manganelli wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I think it makes sense to keep up with the funded bug fixing if we have
> > the money
> >

> Maybe the QGIS testing funding would fix all these probelms? Now it's
> funded!
> http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing​

That project is about making current tests pass and keeping them passing
for the future. Very important, glad it made it !

It won't be matter of a few days, nor it will involve fixing bugs that do
not have a test. But if bugfixes funded for 2.6 will come with a testcase
guarding for them not to come back again it'll be great.

--strk;