[Qgis-developer] QEP or RFC?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 29 00:41:18 PDT 2014

Hi,

With the current initiative to get #1 approved by the PSC, I wondered if
there was ever an agreement on the name.

The vote counts quoted below are about even, it seems that currently
there's a tendency in the dev community to use QEP more often than RFC
(probably also because of the name of the github repo) but I don't
remember that there was ever an official decision.

I don't mind too much which one it is but I think it would be good to
have an official statement and clear guidelines what to use.

I would therefore like to ask the PSC and Nathan to decide on this topic
and communicate the outcome.

Thank you very much
Matthias

On 03.09.2014 22:35, Larry Shaffer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Current vote counts:
>
> 3 @ +0 for QEP (Alexander, Anita, Larry)
> 7 @ +1 for QEP (Vincent, Martin, Richard, Nyall, Werner, Salvatore,
> Nathan)
>
> 1 @ +0 for RFC (Matthias)
> 7 @ +1 for RFC (Stéphane, Luigi, Pirmin, Alessandro, Denis, Andreas,
> Marco)
>
> 1 @ +0 for ??? (Tim)
>
> Please let me know if your vote is not correctly listed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Larry

Help getting QGIS to the next level of quality before November 15!
http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing