[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-tr] size of translations, use a distinct repo?

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Wed Oct 29 06:56:22 PDT 2014

As a slight side point, according to transifex it looks like we could have 13 fully translated languages for the GUI by the time 2.6 is released (13 languages are on 99% or more). 15 languages are over 95%. This is excellent news.

Is it something we should publise, maybe add to the visual changelog?