[Qgis-developer] Building QGIS 2.x with Qt 5.x?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Sep 2 11:41:49 PDT 2014

Hi Dave,

I have ported large portions of the code to Qt5 (for Android). It has
not been widely tested but runs quite stable here on Fedora (so not far
from RHEL). However, due to missing pyqt packages I could not test
python support (arriving in Fedora 21). If you want to give it a try,
you can find the code here [1]

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Matthias

[1] https://github.com/m-kuhn/QGIS/tree/final-2_4_0-qt5