[Qgis-developer] QuickOSM as default plugin for OSM data

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:33:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,
recently I discovered the QuickOSM plugin. Thanks to the ease of all its
features I think it is worth to integrate as a native plugin.

I'm saying that especially because the difficulties to work with the
current OSM core plugin that involves to many steps in order to have
some data displayed in QGIS.

Furthermore, with this plugin it would be simpler to work with the
training manual: I mean that one can adapt the manual to a specific area
and data.

What do you think about it?

Cheers,

Matteo