[Qgis-developer] To Save Ogr Layer in VRT

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 4 02:43:56 PDT 2014

http://www.portailsig.org/content/ogr-que-la-force-soit-avec-les-formats-virtuels

> I learn every day. Perhaps today I will learn French? :-)
>
> You having said this, does clarify your question. - Nope, I am not aware
> of such facility in QGIS (but that doesn't say much).
>
> Regards and share your experience with this question.
> Zoltan

Roberto,

You probably want to try
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/swig/python/samples/ogr2vrt.py , which is
actually mentionned in the article you quote.
I don't think there's a QGIS launcher for that one, but a few characters on the
command line have not killed anybody ;-)

Even

http://www.spatialys.com