[Qgis-developer] Proposal: move the "Remove layer(s)" button

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 23:31:33 PDT 2014

I know this,
but my response is enlarged to a more conceptual problem.

How avoid that an user could be confusing from when it act on a logical
level of interface,
and when it act on a physical data.

I understand that removing mean always remove and so 1 only button is
better than two.

But my question is :
if we remove the "remove layers" leaving only the "remove this" that is
available in the context-menu (i dont see the new legend again).

Seem quite logical to question:
why there is a "remove this" only command and there is instead an "add
layer" and an "add group" seaprated.

Why two "add" and "one" remove ?

So the next logical question is why not remove the two add ad introduce
only an unique "add here" in the context-menu ?
:)

So my response was to a path that can start with the remove button and
logically end on the "add button".

Regards,

Andrea.