[Qgis-developer] lwgeom processing provider wainting for processign refactoring

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 02:23:59 PDT 2014

The refactoring is done, but i think Luigi is talking about the changes to
keep backwards compatibility. I tried the import redirections that Nathan
suggested, but they do not seem to fix the issue and there is still a need
to adapt plugins to the API change.

Ideas are welcome. Otherwise, you can safely adapt your plugin code and, as
Alex said, we will try not to change the API again unless there is a major
need for that.

Cheers