[Qgis-developer] Adding modules in Processing

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:27:44 PDT 2014

One thing worth mentioning is that Processing does not figure out the
version of SAGA that you have installed. The default one (the one packed
for instance in the standalone installers) is 2.0.8. The user has to
manually specify the version he is using, between 2.0.8 and 2.1.0

There is no mechanism right now to deal with a 2.1.2 algorithm, so it is
only displayed in the toolbox if the user has SAGA 2.1.2 installed instead
of an older version, so maybe we should work on that as well, and not just
adding new algorihtm descriptions (though that is needed as well, of course)

Cheers