[Qgis-developer] Allow experimental plugins

Rémi Bovard remi.bovard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:37:15 PDT 2014

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your answer but this is not better...

If I manually enable / disable the checkbox, I can see both result with:
s.value("Qgis/plugin-installer/allowExperimental")
s.value("/qgis/plugin-installer/allowExperimental")

Do you know if there is something else to do to allow experimental plugins?

Thanks.

Rémi