[Qgis-developer] Problem with my first plugin in Python

Francisco D. Salas Rosette fsalas at pinar.geocuba.cu
Tue Sep 16 13:18:04 PDT 2014

Hi,  I am novice in this topic and I use a QGis plugin builder , when I load
the plugin in  PyCharm , is not possible accede the package  PyQt4.QtGui,
show this in  QtGui.py

# encoding: utf-8

# module PyQt4.QtGui

# from D:\Python34\lib\site-packages\PyQt4\QtGui.pyd

# by generator 1.124

# Skeleton generation error:

#

#     Failed to process 'PyQt4.QtGui' while redoing innards of module
'PyQt4.QtGui' "<module 'PyQt4.QtGui' from
'D:\\\\Python34\\\\lib\\\\site-packages\\\\PyQt4\\\\QtGui.pyd'>": wrapped
C/C++ object of type QApplication has been deleted

How I could resolve this, because I need use for example : the Class
QMessageBox, etc.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Francisco Salas