[Qgis-developer] Postgis integer field with null values problem

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 07:21:48 PDT 2014

Hi

When I'm editing PostGIS tables (they are actually related tables) in QGIS, if I leave an 'integer' field of this table as 'null' (blank), QGIS always changes the field value to 0, instead of leaving it as 'null'.

Is this the intended behavior? This causes me a lot of troubles, since I have some triggers associated with these fields, which being filled with 0, make the triggers run, ending the result with no sense.

This happens to me both in QGIS 2.4 and 2.5 master.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio