[Qgis-developer] FW: QGIS sometimes freezes in Windows 7 x64

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Sep 22 05:08:42 PDT 2014

Am 22.09.2014 13:48, schrieb Casper Børgesen (CABO):
> Hi Matthias
>
> So your guess is that I kill QGIS by labeling too much?
>
> If this is the case I guess I should remember to set a zoom level on the labeling. I will try that and see if it gets stable.
>
> But what about all the reports about invalid geometry?

If the invalid geometries is in the data, IMHO you should fix them.
Shapefiles with invalid geometries sometimes behave weird. An easy way
for a start is buffering with 0. Do buffer into a new layer.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 10447 (20140922) __________

http://www.eset.com