[Qgis-developer] Print composer in master

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 30 03:11:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

I think the "Save as template" icon would be good. But personally I
would rather use the "Open folder" icon for loading from template or the
blank page icon. The loading has nothing to do with saving and thus I
don't think the "Floppy disk" icon would be a good choice for loading a
template or items from a template.

I agree though with the choice of the small icons (* for new and the
arrow thingie for adding items).

Andreas