[Qgis-developer] QGIS Web-Client Cant display HelloWorld example

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Apr 1 09:09:16 PDT 2015

Hi Marc,

I just had a quick test with the latest master version of both QGIS Web
Client and QGIS Server. The "Hello World" example seems to run fine, but
the second example (Natural Earth) seems to have an issue. Javascript
complains about an opacity value. I am investigating the problem with
the second example.

Did you adapt the path to the project file in site/index.html?

What QGIS Server version do you have?

Do you see any network requests made from the QWC to QGIS server?

Can you see the GetProjectSettings request?

Andreas