[Qgis-developer] Delete feature Signal in QGIS

Nikhil Murarka nikhilmurarka14 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:50:15 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am using QGIS 2.6 and I am creating a plugin where i need to perform some
validation check before a feature is deleted from the vector layer. I
currently connect the feature delete signal and edit command edit signal to
a call backs and then in edit command end signal I do validation and then
using the reference to undostack undo the feature deleted if validation
fails. If i try to do same validation check in delete feature call back and
undo than it break undoredo stack probably because the edit command was not
ended for the delete feature.

Is there any way I can catch the signal before the feature is delete
instead of undo the stuff ?

Thanks,
Nikhi