[Qgis-developer] QGIS Web-Client Cant display HelloWorld example

Marc Beiling beiling at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 2 00:23:55 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your immediate reply! It was my fault and a permissions
problem. The web folder had to be owned by www-data, but was owned by
my personal user after i cloned the project from git.
Now everything (both examples) works fine. I dont get the
opacity-complaint from javascript when using the natural earth example.

Marc

Am Wed, 01 Apr 2015 18:17:12 +0200
schrieb Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>:

> Actually the second example should also work.
>
> On my machine(s) I have troubles getting SpatiaLite to work with QGIS
> server. As a follow-up error QGIS Server cannot see the SpatiaLite
> layers and QWC issues the error.
>
> Have to figure out how to compile QGIS server so it can use
> SpatiaLite layers ...
>
> Andreas
>
> On 01.04.2015 18:09, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> > Hi Marc,
> >
> > I just had a quick test with the latest master version of both QGIS
> > Web Client and QGIS Server. The "Hello World" example seems to run
> > fine, but the second example (Natural Earth) seems to have an
> > issue. Javascript complains about an opacity value. I am
> > investigating the problem with the second example.
> >
> > Did you adapt the path to the project file in site/index.html?
> >
> > What QGIS Server version do you have?
> >
> > Do you see any network requests made from the QWC to QGIS server?
> >
> > Can you see the GetProjectSettings request?
> >
> > Andreas
> >
> > On 01.04.2015 15:31, Marc Beiling wrote:
> >> Hello List,
> >>
> >> I've installed QGIS-Server and the Web-Client
> >> (as described here: https://github.com/elpaso/QGIS-Web-Client).
> >> The Server is working fine. But I cant manage to set up a working
> >> client-example. When i browse to
> >> http://mypage/qgis-web-client/site/qgiswebclient.html?map=/var/www/web/qgis-web-client/projects/helloworld.qgs
> >>
> >> the basemaps are shown, but not the helloworld-layer.
> >> Chrome-Debugger says nothing. Nothing that push me in the right
> >> direction in the logs either. Is the helloworld-example supposed
> >> to work without further configuration? Any hints what i am missing
> >> here?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Marc

Geoinformatikbüro Dassau GmbH
Rethelstrasse 153
D - 40237 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49-211-69937750
Fax: +49-211-69937751
Mobile: +49-171-4687540
http://www.gbd-consult.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HR B 74022
Geschäftsführer: Otto Dassau