[Qgis-developer] Adding grass commands to the processing toolbox

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:40:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

Could you please submit it as a Pull Request?

Yes but for now I only looked at the binding for v.net.centrality,
shouldn't we be a bit more general and bind the all the v.net.* functions
before making a pull request ?

In the meantime, I found how to make it work on mac too. The
plugins\processing\algs\grass\description folder where to put the file is
the one in the home directory, and not the one in the qgis.app package. I
guess that folder is cloned on first launch or something ?

Best,

Olivier