[Qgis-developer] QGIS WPS plugin misses one parameter

Yannick Tylle yannick at darkspider.de
Thu Apr 2 09:57:10 PDT 2015

Hello everybody,

I set up a Web Processing Service with 52°North and GRASS (using the
wps-grass-bridge). All went smooth and I get a proper DescribeProcess for
i.cluster similar to the demo here:
http://geoprocessing.demo.52north.org:8080/wps/WebProcessingService?REQUEST=
DescribeProcess
<http://geoprocessing.demo.52north.org:8080/wps/WebProcessingService?REQUEST
=DescribeProcess&SERVICE=WPS&VERSION=1.0.0&identifier=i.cluster>
&SERVICE=WPS&VERSION=1.0.0&identifier=i.cluster

I installed Horst Duester's WPS plugin for QGIS and wanted to test my WPS
now. Surprisingly I get all paramters as fields to fill beside of the
obligatory "classes". It is just missing. Does anybody have an idea what is
wrong here?

It could have something to do with the “Allowed Values” which are only
defined there. Maybe the Plugin cannot deal with that and ignores the entire
input field. Any ideas for a solution?

Best, Yannick