[Qgis-developer] gdal 2.0 - needed code changes in QgsOgrProvider

Mark Johnson mj10777 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 5 04:48:57 PDT 2015

I have made a summery of code changes needed in QgsOgrProvider, so that
qgis will react in the same way using gdal 2.0 as it does in 1.11.2.

https://hub.qgis.org/issues/12479

This effects mainly table that have more than one geometry.
Without these changes, only the first geometry of a table that has more
than one geometry will be shown.

This code is based on the revision of 2014_02_22.
I use this version, since later version have a terrible flattering while
updating.
- a matter that also occurs in 2.8.1-Wien

At the moment I cannot even compile the present master, so creating a pull
request with the needed changes is not possible.

Mark Johnson, Berlin Germany