[Qgis-developer] Plugin not showing up, please help

Julia Philipps philipj0 at smail.uni-koeln.de
Wed Apr 8 17:02:42 PDT 2015

Hello,

I developed a C++ Plugin as part of a course work under Ubuntu; there,
everything works fine. Now I want to create an installer for Windows.
I builded the code with Visual C++ 2008 successfully. With the
creatensis and quickpackage scripts I managed to make an installer,
which installs QGIS fine, but without my plugin.
I use the 2.8.1 libs. Is there any special trick? I am a beginner, so
any help is appreciated!

Thank you!