[Qgis-developer] STEM Plugin without repository

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:47:25 PDT 2015

On 13 April 2015 at 18:52, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 12/04/2015 22:58, Luca Delucchi ha scritto:
>
>> The customers asked my to not publish the repo yet (before their first
>> test), but if it is a problem I can ask them...
>
> IMHO having a public bugtracker is the best way to have early testing.
> Trying a plugin, discovering a bug, and not finding a public method to
> open it is very frustrating, in my experience.

I know, but they ask my to wait some weeks before open it, they want
to test the plugin, report the issues their self and after when these
issues will be fixed release another version and open the repository
to everybody.

I think in more or less one month the repository will be open to everybody

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/